FEES AND PAYMENT METHOD
(a) Preliminary Fees
School ID Card
(b) Tuition Fee (Professional Diplomas)
Post Graduate Diploma
(c) Tuition Fee (Bachelor Degree)
Direct Entry Student
NB: *Semester fee can be paid in installmental plan of 60%, 20% and 20%
NB: Study materials and cost depend on the courses in a programme. This will be sorted out before classes commence on individual programme.
Method of Application and Payment Procedure:
- Application Form:
- Fill an online application form without payment at this level,
- Attach your credentials and submit same with the online application form at the same time
- Admission Letter:
- If qualified, a Provisional Admission Letter will be received by the candidate within seven days through the provided e.mail.
The candidate will then proceed to make payment for (a) above as applicable to him/her (N35,000 or N50,000) to the Academy Account either by direct bank deposit or electronic transfer to: Password Professional Academy, First Bank Plc, Account Number: 2036249712
- An acknowledgement letter for the above payment and notification of Tuition fee for the session, matriculation fees and closing date for the payments would be forwarded to candidate’s e.mail box.
- Candidates are then expected to pay the stated above fee and forward the evidence of payment: Names, matriculation number, programme of study, amount paid and purpose of such payment to “email@example.com
- After the conditions are fulfilled, a resumption letter containing: resumption date, lecture centre and time would be forwarded to the candidate through his/her e.mail box.